Society for Independent Civil Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for gaining a better understanding of the type of infrastructure required for a better society, and the most peaceful effective ways to put this into place.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I hope to accomplish.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManWithaHat
Admin

What I hope to accomplish. Empty
PostSubject: What I hope to accomplish.   What I hope to accomplish. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:45 pm

It is my belief that voting in the United States has been so corrupted by misinformation, and by the lack of quality education in the country that it is no longer a practical means of political change.

This does not however mean that violence is the only option left for political change as I have heard some say. I want to bring together a group of people to build a common culture, to discuss what the country would actually need for the best results, and to build a non-profit organization focused on building infrastructure that the United States government has failed to in order to both create jobs, and influence the direction of the country.
Back to top Go down
https://sics.board-directory.net

What I hope to accomplish.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society for Independent Civil Solutions :: Rules and Purpose :: Vision and Updates-
Jump to: